The rubber extruder is a basic equipment in the rubber industry and one of the key equipment affecting product quality. It plays a very important role in the production process of tires and rubber products.
Twin-screw silicone extruder and single-screw silicone extruder are two types of silicone extruders. They each have their own characteristics and advantages. Compared with the single-screw silicone extruder, the twin-screw silicone extruder has the following characteristics.
1. Easy to feed. Because the twin-screw silicone extruder conveys materials by the principle of positive displacement, materials with high or very low viscosity, as well as ribbons, pastes, and powder materials can be added.
2. The residence time of materials in the twin-screw silicone extruder is short, and the frictional heat generation is small, which is suitable for processing heat-sensitive materials.
3. Excellent exhaust performance. This is due to the self-cleaning function of the intermeshing twin-screw making the material obtain complete surface renewal in the exhaust section.
4. The double-screw meshing and shearing effect of the raw materials in the barrel is stable and uniform, and the quality of raw material mixing and plasticization is good. The conveying capacity of the screw is increased, and the extrusion volume is stable.
5. The barrel can be cleaned automatically.
6. Low specific power consumption. The specific power consumption of the twin-screw silicone extruder is about 30% lower than that of the single-screw silicone extruder. This makes the twin-screw silicone extruder have obvious advantages in energy saving and consumption reduction.
Compared with the single-screw silicone extruder, the twin-screw silicone extruder has the above characteristics. I believe that in the future, with the rapid development of science and technology, twin-screw silicone extruders and single-screw silicone extruders will become more prominent and develop in innovation.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
Sheet metal, beryllium, carbon steel, magnesium, 3D printing, precision CNC machining services for heavy equipment, construction, agriculture and hydraulic industries. Suitable for plastics and rare alloys machining. It can turn parts up to 15.7 inches in diameter. Processes include swiss machining,broaching, turning, milling, boring and threading. It also provides metal polishing, painting, surface grinding and shaft straightening services. The production range is up to 50,000 pieces. Suitable for screw, coupling, bearing, pump, gearbox housing, drum dryer and rotary feed valve applications.PTJ will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：ODM Wiki，thanks！^^