Generally speaking, the process route refers to the entire processing route that the entire part needs to pass from the blank to the finished product. The formulation of the process route is an important part of the precision machining process. The main task is to determine the number of processes and the content of the process, and select the parts. The processing method of the surface determines the processing order of each surface and the like.
Precision aluminum alloy parts
According to the characteristics of cnc precision machining, the division of CNC machining processes can generally be carried out according to the following methods:
- Take one installation and processing as one process. This method is suitable for processing parts with less content and can be inspected after processing.
- Divide the process by the same tool processing content. Although the surface to be machined for some precision parts can be completed in one installation, considering that the program is too long, it will be limited by the amount of memory and the continuous working time of the machine. For example, if a process cannot be completed within a working period, etc. In addition, if the program is too long, it will increase the difficulty of error and retrieval. Therefore, in cnc precision machining, the program can not be too long and the content of each process should not be too much.
- Process part of the work process. For the workpiece to process a lot of content, according to its structural characteristics, the processing part is divided into several parts, such as the cavity, shape, surface or plane, and each part of the processing as a process
- The process of dividing the rough and fine machining, the machining process of some precision parts is easy to deform, and it is necessary to correct the deformation that may occur after rough machining. Generally speaking, in the process of roughing and finishing, the process must be separated. The sequence should be based on the structure of the part and the blank, as well as the positioning, installation and clamping requirements. The sequential arrangement should generally be carried out according to the following principles.
(1) The processing of the previous process cannot affect the positioning and clamping of the next process, and the intermediate insertion into the general machine tool processing process should also be considered comprehensively;
(2) Processing the shape after the internal cavity;
(3) It is best to continuously process the same positioning, clamping method or the same tool processing to reduce the number of tool changes with heavy negative positioning times.
(4) At the same time, it should also follow the principle of arrangement of the cutting sequence of precision parts: first fine and fine, first and second, first and second, and first.
Link to this article： The division of custom precision cnc machining process method
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
PTJ® provides a full range of Custom Precision cnc machining china services.ISO 9001:2015 &AS-9100 certified. 3, 4 and 5-axis rapid precision CNC machining services including milling, turning to customer specifications,Capable of metal & plastic machined parts with +/-0.005 mm tolerance.Secondary services include CNC and conventional grinding, drilling,die casting,sheet metal and stamping.Providing prototypes, full production runs, technical support and full inspection.Serves the automotive, aerospace, mold&fixture,led lighting,medical,bicycle, and consumer electronics industries. On-time delivery.Tell us a little about your project’s budget and expected delivery time. We will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Link to this article：The division of custom precision cnc machining process method
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：ODM Wiki，thanks！^^