Large-scale frame welding machining is usually used for the base support of some heavy construction machinery and automation equipment, which can assist these equipment to work more safely and smoothly.
In the welding process of large racks, we not only need to understand the technical requirements of welding machining of large racks and the machining requirements of welding machining of racks, we also need to understand the welding technical preparations for welding machining of large racks, only know the welding of large racks
The pre-weld technical preparation related content of the machining can be better for production and machining, so what are the pre-weld technical preparations for the welding of large racks?
- 1. Carry out maintenance inspection and record of machining equipment and tooling
- 2. Machining materials need to be prepared, including welding materials, accessories required for machining equipment, etc.
- 3. The documents required for welding machining must be complete, including product drawings, machining process documents, etc.
- 4. Before welding, the tooling needs to be cleaned according to the operating specifications
- 5. Before welding, pay attention to whether the specifications of the welding materials meet the product requirements
- 6. Strap on safety protection tools for welding workers, including protective shoes, gloves, goggles, etc.
- 7. The oil, paint, scale, rust, burr and galvanized layer on the surface of the welding joint and its vicinity should be cleaned up before assembling to expose the metallic luster
Large-scale frame welding machining requires the above-mentioned machining preparation before welding, so that large-scale frame welding machining can be carried out more safely and efficiently. PTJ large-scale mechanical machining factory focuses on large-scale frame welding machining, welcome to send drawings and samples for machining!
Link to this article: The Pre-Welding Technical Preparation For Large Frame Welding
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/
Sheet metal, Copper Milling, carbon steel,online laser cutting service, 3D Printing, precision CNC machining services for heavy equipment, construction, agriculture and hydraulic industries. Suitable for plastics and rare alloys machining. It can turn parts up to 15.7 inches in diameter. Processes include swiss machining,broaching, turning, milling, boring and threading. It also provides metal polishing, painting, surface grinding and shaft straightening services. The production range(include aluminum die casting and zinc die casting) is up to 50,000 pieces. Suitable for screw, coupling, bearing, pump, gearbox housing, drum dryer and rotary feed valve applications.PTJ will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Link to this article：The Pre-Welding Technical Preparation For Large Frame Welding
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：ODM Wiki，thanks！^^